How can I top up or refinance my loan from WeLend?
If you would like to top up or refinance your loan from WeLend, simply login your existing account with your registered mobile number and email at https://member.welend.hk/tc/users/sign_in
How long does it take for my loan to be deposited into my disbursement account?
If customer verification is completed and your loan agreement is signed before 1:30pm, your disbursement will be transferred to your account within the same day. If the loan is used for settling outstanding debt from other financial institutions (FIs), the amount will be transferred to the FI’s designated account within same day. However, please note that the actual receipt time will depend on each FI’s internal arrangement.
How long does the approval process take?
If your loan application is completed during our operation hours, we will respond instantly with your preliminary approval results. The actual time needed will depend on your application amount, credit report, submission of supporting documents, etc.
How can I change my account details and update my personal information?
For any of these changes, please contact us by email at email@example.com
or What’s app 5633-5939. You may need to upload supporting documents to verify the changes.
Why can’t I receive the one-time password?
It is possible that your cellular device is malfunctioning with receiving the login password. If the problem should persist, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or dial 3590 6396
What should I do if I have not received any email/SMS confirmation?
Please refresh and check your SMS and email inbox and junk mail. Sometimes your one-time password may fall into the wrong inbox. If you still do not see any notifications, please contact us via email at email@example.com
. Our customer service team will resend the confirmation details immediately.
What happens if I have late repayment?
We do not charge any late repayment interest penalties, however, a $350 service fee will be charged for each late repayment. We will notify you of any late repayments through email. Please be reminded that late repayments will affect your credit history.
How does the repayment process work?
The repayment date is set 2-5 working day after your payroll date. Please ensure there is a sufficient balance in your account.
- All customers must set up Direct Debit Authorization to authorize us debit repayment from your account.
- To set up Direct Debit Authorization, login to your account on www.welend.hk to download the Direct Debit Authorization form. Simply print, sign and send the form back to us and we will take care of the rest. We will notify you via SMS when the Direct Debit Authorization is set up with your designated bank account. It’s that easy.
How does the application and verification process work?
- Apply online
- Upload documents
- Instant approval
- Verification and disbursement
Your application and approval process for our loan service is as follows:
- Fill in the online application form (typically takes less than five minutes to complete).
- You will receive our preliminary approval results within one working day via SMS and email.
- Successful applicants can login to WeLend and upload the following documents. You can also submit your documents via email, WhatsApp, LINE or fax.
- A copy of your HKID
- Disbursement account proof
- Residential address proof
- Income proof (latest two months)
- You will then receive a SMS notifying you to verify your identity through our website or our customer hotline.
- After identity verification, you will receive a SMS requesting your confirmation for disbursement. Upon confirmation your approved loan amount will be instantly disbursed into your designated bank account.
- Print and sign our Direct Debit Authorisation Form, then mail it to “ WeLend Limited, Freepost 10, Hong Kong”. Postage is free.
How long does it take to update my loan account balance after I make a regular repayment or late repayment ?
If you are using PPS or QR code at any 7-Eleven store in HK as a payment method, please allow 2 to 3 working days for your account balance to be updated. All receipts should be retained as proof of payment. Login
to check your account balance.